Sunday, June 10, 2012

Introduction

I love all things French.  I have long been fascinated by the Tour de France bicycle race.  At the slightest provocation from my wife or kids, I will launch into some random contemplation of obscure trivia about the race, its participants, its locales, or about tangents that can lead just about anywhere.  Perhaps to save themselves from being held captive by such somnorific episodes of oral verbosity, they have encouraged me to publish my commentary in this blog.  My credentials to write such a blog derive from enthusiasm for the subject, as opposed to expertise.  My goal is to write with confidence; any accuracy will be only coincidental.  Enjoy the ride!

View of Le Bourg d'Oisans, while climbing l'Alpe d'Huez.




1 comment:

  1. France is so delightful. And so are your stories. It doesn't matter whether you are talking about the Tour de France or any other topic. You have a way of making yourself sound credible whether or not you are.

    ReplyDelete